Each incoming first-year student at Truman is required to attend an orientation session. Additional details will be provided following registration for an Orientation session.
2023 Orientation Dates
Orientation session registration for incoming freshman students for Fall 2023 will open on March 27, 2023. Incoming students can register through their TruView. Please note: These dates are subject to change.
- Thursday, June 1, 2023 – Orientation Session 1
- Wednesday, June 7, 2023 – Orientation Session 2
- Monday, June 12, 2023 – Orientation Session 3
- Thursday, June 15, 2023 – Orientation Session 4
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023 – Orientation Session 5
- Monday, June 26, 2023 – Orientation Session 6
- Thursday, June 29, 2023 – Orientation Session 7
- Tuesday, August 15, 2023 – Orientation Session 9**
Students who attend a June Orientation Session and will be living on campus will move into the residence halls on Wednesday, August 16 between 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Registration for a Move In timeslot will open in July on the Residence Life website.
** The August Orientation date is reserved for students traveling a great distance and students with special circumstances that do not allow attendance at a June orientation date. Please contact the Office of Admission at 660-785-4114 or email@example.com to request an eligibility review for the August orientation session.