All on-campus housing options provide access to the following features:
- Wired and Wireless Internet
- Computer labs or workstations in hall or nearby
- Common area kitchen facilities
- Vending areas
- Laundry rooms
- Cable access
Additionally, each room in our residence halls contains:
- One bed which is bunk-able or loft-able and one twin-sized standard length
- Mattress per person (homemade lofts are not allowed)
- One chair and desk with two bookshelves and a set of three small drawers per person.
- One chest of three drawers per room (two chest of drawers in triple rooms).
- One closet per double room or one wardrobe per person (two closets in triple and quadruple rooms).
- Blinds or shades for each window.
- Rooms in West Campus Suites, BNB Hall, Missouri Hall, Ryle Hall and Dobson Hall are carpeted. Rooms in Centennial Hall have tile floors. All of the Apartments are carpeted.
- Missouri Hall, BNB Hall and Dobson Hall have one wardrobe per person in each room (the wardrobe contains shelves, an area for hanging clothes, and two drawers).
- Ryle Hall has built-in wardrobe closets, one per room (plus a closet in multiple occupant rooms). The wardrobe closet contains shelves and an area for hanging clothes.
- Centennial Hall and Ryle Hall have one closet per room (2 in triple rooms).
- Living rooms in West Campus Suites are furnished with an upholstered couch and chair, a coffee table, end table, and entertainment center (which can accommodate up to a 36″ CRT television or a larger plasma or LCD television)
- Blanton-Nason-Brewer Hall
- Centennial Hall
- Ryle Hall (excluding 3300s, 4300s, and 5300s)
- West Campus Suites
- Dobson Hall
- Ryle Hall (3300s, 4300s, 5300s)
- Missouri Hall
If you would like more information about your specific hall please click on the links below:
West Campus Suites
Have any questions about Residence Life, Housing, or Dining? Contact us at 660-785-4227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.