All on-campus housing options provide access to the following features:
- Wired and Wireless Internet
- Computer labs or workstations in hall or nearby
- Common area kitchen facilities
- Vending areas
- Laundry rooms
- Cable access
Additionally, each room in our residence halls contains:
- One bed which is bunk-able or loft-able and one twin-sized standard length
- Mattress per person (homemade lofts are not allowed)
- One chair and desk with two bookshelves and a set of three small drawers per person.
- One chest of three drawers per room (two chest of drawers in triple rooms).
- One closet per double room or one wardrobe per person (two closets in triple and quadruple rooms).
- Blinds or shades for each window.
- Rooms in West Campus Suites, BNB Hall, Missouri Hall, Ryle Hall and Dobson Hall are carpeted. Rooms in Centennial Hall and Grim Hall have tile floors. All of the Apartments are carpeted.
- Missouri Hall, BNB Hall and Dobson Hall have one wardrobe per person in each room (the wardrobe contains shelves, an area for hanging clothes, and two drawers).
- Ryle Hall has built-in wardrobe closets, one per room (plus a closet in multiple occupant rooms). The wardrobe closet contains shelves and an area for hanging clothes.
- Centennial Hall, Ryle Hall, and Grim Hall have one closet per room (2 in triple rooms).
- Living rooms in West Campus Suites are furnished with an upholstered couch and chair, a coffee table, end table, and entertainment center (which can accommodate up to a 36" CRT television or a larger plasma or LCD television)
- BNB Hall
- Centennial Hall
- Grim Hall (Excluding single rooms)
- Ryle Hall (excluding 3300s, 4300s, and 5300s)
- West Campus Suites
- Dobson Hall
- Grim Hall (Single rooms)
- Ryle Hall (3300s, 4300s, 5300s)
- Missouri Hall
If you would like more information about your specific hall please click on the links below:
West Campus Suites
Have any questions about Residence Life, Housing, or Dining? Contact us at 660-785-4227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.