Stay Motivated With Group Exercise!
Campus Recreation offers a variety of FREE group fitness classes, such as Zumba, HIIT classes, and a variety of Yoga classes.
Each class has a trained instructor that teaches and demonstrates the skills and movements needed to succeed in class. Instructors provide modifications for all skill levels.
Summer Instructional Program Schedule and Class Descriptions:
Mon, June 1st through Fri, June 26th (first block): Click here*.
*Classes scheduled during first block will continue during second block (Mon, June 29th through Friday, July 24th) and additional classes may be added to second block.
View modifications to the schedule: None at this time.
For more information about the upcoming schedule or classes, please email the Fitness-Wellness Director at email@example.com.
Support the Student Recreation Center and get the latest news about our instructional programs including new and revised class schedules and class cancellations:
Policies and Tips for Attending
1. Patrons (member and non-members) must present proper identification and carry in their clean, dry, workout shoes (other footwear must be worn to enter the Student Recreation Center).
2. Instructional programs are subject to change instructor, format, or time. They may also be cancelled at any time.
3. Class size is limited to 30 participants unless otherwise noted.
4. Instructional programs start on time, so please arrive early. Instructional programs are most popular at the beginning of each semester, so it’s recommended to arrive even earlier to classes held during peak hours. Please line up next to the Conference Room on the second floor. Classes are first come, first served.
5. Participants must be 18 years or older to participate in group exercise classes.
6. Yoga mats and yoga blocks are provided for participants. Participants may bring their own yoga mat.