Quick Facts About Nursing Program at Truman State University
- Truman enrolls 50 freshmen directly into the nursing major each year.
- Our nursing program offers elective study abroad program in the Philippines.
- Most classes in the nursing major have 20-40 students.
- Faculty members are active teachers and collaborate with students in research, study abroad, and campus organizations.
- Our nursing program has the seal of approval from the Missouri State Board of Nursing and is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Emphasis is placed on community-based nursing practice.
- Truman’s RN (NCLEX) licensure annual passing rate: 2008-2011, 94%, 88%, 90%, 88%.
- We offer a four-year program (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) and a 15-month program of study/requires a prior Bachelor's degree (Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing).
- More Quick Facts