Quick Facts About the Economics Department at Truman State University
- Students regularly present at the Student Research Conference and have presented their results at regional economics conferences or national conferences for undergraduate research.
- In recent years approximately 35% of the Economics Department’s graduates have entered graduate or professional schools and 65% have entered the work force. directly.
- The majority of our classes have only 20-35 students, and many elective classes are as small as 8-10 students.
- 100% of the full-time Economics faculty members hold a terminal degree (Ph.D.).
- Truman’s Economics Department regularly places interns with the United States Department of the Treasury.
- Some of the law schools our graduates are attending include Saint Louis University, Cornell University, Drake University, and University of Missouri-Columbia just to name a few.
- More Quick Facts