Directions to Truman Speech & Hearing Clinic
Public university in the Midwest for 19 years running (U.S. News & World Report)
Truman Speech and Hearing Clinic
How to Find Us
The Truman State University Speech and Hearing Clinic, as well as the Communication Disorders Department and faculty offices, are located in the Health Sciences Building on the Truman State University campus. Constructed in 2011, the Health Sciences Building is attached by a walkway to the Pershing Building. The clinic is located north of Stokes Stadium.
Directions to the Truman State University Speech and Hearing Clinic
If traveling South on Highway 63:
- Turn right onto Patterson (at four way stoplight heading away from Dominoes Pizza)
- Go several blocks and turn left onto south Florence (this runs behind Ryle Hall
- Turn right into parking lot.
- Health Science Building is ahead on your left.
- The Clinic entrance to the Health Sciences Building is on the east side where the handicapped parking spots are located.
If entering Kirksville from the south, going North on Highway 63:
- Turn left onto LaHarpe Street ( second stop light into town)
- Turn right onto South Florence Street
- Take second left into parking lot next to Ryle Hall (the first left goes behind Stokes Stadium football field...don't turn there).
- Once in parking lot, the Health Science building is ahead on your left.
- The Clinic entrance is on the east side of the Health Sciences Building where the handicapped parking spots are located.
If driving North on Business 63 (also called Franklin Street)
- Turn right onto Patterson.
- Turn right onto South Florence (behind Ryle Hall).
- Turn right into parking lot (south side of Ryle Hall).
- Health Sciences Building is ahead on your left.
"I love how easy it is to get to know people at Truman because of the size. Whenever I go to class or attend an event on campus, I always know at least a handful of people."
– Suzanne H., Communication Disorders Major