Business Administration Program at Truman State University
- Truman’s School of Business is one of only 177 business programs in the world to hold accreditation in both Business and Accounting by AACSB International. AACSB is the “gold standard” of business accreditation worldwide. Fewer than 7% of schools nationwide hold both accounting and business accreditations.
- School of Business students are prepared for a global economy and are required to complete two semesters in one foreign language and advanced economics.
- Our average class size is 25 and faculty members are readily accessible.
- For the last 10 years, School of Business students have scored in the top 5% of the national population who sat for the Major Field Achievement Test in Business, a nationally-based test that measures business knowledge.
- The Department of Business Administration has 15 faculty members, more than 93% are full-time and have a terminal degree (Ph.D. or J.D.).
- Our faculty members are foremost excellent teachers but also are active scholars and regularly collaborate with students on undergraduate research projects.
- Programs like Boeing Blitz, Professor-for-a-Day, and the Raymond F. Bentele/ Mallinckrodt Executive-In-Residence Program bring industry leaders and employers to campus to network with students.
- Events such as Career Week and Meet the Firms bring employers to campus to recruit.
More Quick Facts