MAE: Core Admission Requirements
of Truman education majors do an internship
Core Admission Requirements for Master of Arts in Education Program
Minimal requirements for admission to Truman's MAE Program:
- A strong liberal arts and sciences baccalaureate degree (GPA requirements vary by program).
- GRE scores submitted to the Graduate Office, McClain 203.
- Three letters of recommendations submitted to the Graduate Office, McClain 203.
- Application forms submitted to the Graduate Office, McClain 203.
- Additional requirements as specified by the specialty area.
"I chose Truman because of the affordability and its academic reputation. I looked at other schools, both public and private, and discovered that Truman is on par academically with so many universities but for a fraction of the cost. I knew that I wanted a stellar education but didn’t want to graduate with thousands of dollars in debt, so Truman fit that mold perfectly."
– John R., English Major, Communication & Film Studies Minor