MAE: Core Admission Requirements
students can opt to live in the Future Teachers Living and Learning Community in Dobson Hall
Core Admission Requirements for Master of Arts in Education Program
Minimal requirements for admission to Truman’s MAE Program:
- A strong liberal arts and sciences baccalaureate degree (GPA requirements vary by program).
- GRE scores submitted to the Graduate Office, McClain 203.
- Three letters of recommendations submitted to the Graduate Office, McClain 203.
- Application forms submitted to the Graduate Office, McClain 203.
- Additional requirements as specified by the specialty area.
"Truman State University prides itself in both its academic reputation as well as its affordable accessibility. These qualities are what drove me to Truman. I knew that I would receive a top-quality liberal arts education without plummeting far into student debt."
– Joe M., Mathematics & Physics Double Major