MAE: Core Admission Requirements
of our education majors have met every state exit standard by the time they graduate
Core Admission Requirements for Master of Arts in Education Program
Minimal requirements for admission to Truman's MAE Program:
- A strong liberal arts and sciences baccalaureate degree (GPA requirements vary by program).
- GRE scores submitted to the Graduate Office, McClain 203.
- Three letters of recommendations submitted to the Graduate Office, McClain 203.
- Application forms submitted to the Graduate Office, McClain 203.
- Additional requirements as specified by the specialty area.
"I chose Truman because of the affordability and its academic reputation. I looked at other schools, both public and private, and discovered that Truman is on par academically with so many universities but for a fraction of the cost. I knew that I wanted a stellar education but didn’t want to graduate with thousands of dollars in debt, so Truman fit that mold perfectly."
– John R., English Major, Communication & Film Studies Minor