Articulation Agreement: Washington University Program in Physical Therapy & Truman State University
- Receive a Bachelor of Science in Health Science, Exercise Science, or Athletic Training from Truman State University.
- Hold an overall 3.5 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) in math/science and prerequisite courses. The majority of prerequisites should be completed at Truman State University. Courses completed at other accredited academic institutions may be accepted, subject to the approval of WU.
- Have a minimum 155 on the verbal section and 155 on the quantitative section of the GRE. Receive a 4.5 or higher on the analytical writing section of the GRE exam.
- Submit three favorable letters of recommendation, one of which must come from a HES faculty member.
- The student must notify Dr. Roberta Donahue prior to October 1st of plans to apply under the agreement. The student must submit their application to PTCAS by October 1st of the year proceeding the desired year of admission.
- The GRE code for the Program in Physical Therapy Program for Washington University is 7734. A scanned copy of GRE scores can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (314) 286-1410. Washington University does not require a supplemental application.
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above will be reviewed by Washington University’s Program in Physical Therapy Admissions Committee. A maximum of three students will be automatically accepted into the Program. Those students who do not meet the requirements listed above will be reviewed under the standard admissions process established by The Program.