Current Student Forms
value in the nation among public colleges & universities (Consumers Digest)
Current Students Forms for International Students
- Academic Exception to a Full Course of Study
Taking less than 12 credits this semester because you are graduating or dropping a class? Fill out and submit this form to the Center for International Students before going below 12 credits.
- Certificate of Enrollment
Request a letter from the Center for International Students that certifies you are enrolled at Truman State University.
- Certificate of Expense Request
Request a letter that indicates the expenses at Truman for the academic year.
- Driver's License Letter Request
Request a letter that verifies your status as a student in the United States. This is mandatory to acquire your driver's license.
- Letter of Invitation Request
Request a letter of invitation for your visiting parents or friends. This can serve as proof of your study at Truman to Visa Officers.
- Social Security Letter Request
Request a support letter to take to the Social Security Administration when applying for a social security number.
- Request a new I-20/DS-2019
- Transient Letter Request - Request a letter of permission to take courses at another institution for the SUMMER only
"I found it very relaxing to get away from the hustle and bustle of a big city and get the chance to enjoy all of the aspects of a smaller town. This town is a wonderful place to enhance your college experience."
– Bethany Williams (’13), Communication Major