Truman State University
Friends is a program intended to foster relationships between Truman State University international students and families in the local community.
Why Should You Become An International Friend?
- Experience another culture without leaving Kirksville!
- Help an international student get a taste of American family life!
- Make a connection that will last a lifetime!
More About International Friends:
- The commitment is for one semester.
- Families of varying demographics are welcome.
- Open to families in Kirksville and the surrounding area.
- Most international students have a high level of English proficiency.
- This is not a host program – the students will not live with you.
For more information contact:
Nicole Stelter, International Student Advisor
Center for International Students
Baldwin Hall 104
100 East Normal Avenue