Policies and Procedures
Fiscal Misconduct Policy
The purpose of this policy is to provide an avenue for employees and others to raise concerns they may have about the subjects covered by this policy and to protect any employee or other member of the University community who makes a good faith disclosure of suspected Fiscal Misconduct.
This policy provides a process for reporting of Fiscal Misconduct; protects those who report violations from retaliation for making such a report and provides a process to investigate and mitigate any such retaliatory behavior.
Summary of University Records Management Policy
On June 25, 2010, Truman’s Board of Governors adopted a policy for the management of University records. This policy provides guidance on the preservation, storage and destruction of University administrative records, environmental records, financial records, legal records and personnel records.
This policy applies to all University offices including the University Foundation and is intended to bring uniformity to the efficient use and maintenance of University records generated or received in the conduct of University and Foundation business.
The University policy adopts policies already in use by other Missouri governmental agencies and has been recommended by the Local Records Board established by state statute.
- Awards Gifts Prizes Policy
- Business Entertainment and Food Policy
- Financial Policy and Procedures for Agency Funds
- Missouri Sales and Use Tax Exemption
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
- Ordering and Payment Procedures
- Organizational Dues and Memberships
- Petty Cash Fund Policy
- Procurement Card Policies and Procedures Manual
- Travel Reimbursement Policy
Cash Handling Procedures – This internal control guide provides guidance to Truman departments with regard to safeguarding cash. The following guide will strengthen controls with receiving, depositing, and reconciling cash.
- Garnishments and Levies
- Payroll Overpayment Processing
- Refunds of Employee Payroll Deductions
- Reporting Hours Worked
- Bid Procedure Guidelines
- Conditions of Purchase
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Other Procedures
- Proposal Procedures
- Below is the link for the Risk Management Program General Information. The three forms mentioned in this document can be found at http://www.truman.edu/businessoffice/forms/ under the Accident and Damage report heading. Please select the appropriate form and return the completed form to Cheryl Cragg in the Business Office at 105 McClain Hall.
- Program General Information