Update Your Information
Public university in the Midwest for 18 years running (U.S. News & World Report)
As a graduate of Truman State University, you are part of the Truman family. We care about what you're doing, and where your Truman experience has taken you. Whether you're looking to network, grow relationships or give back to the university, we want to hear from you.
Have you moved, gotten married, changed jobs, been promoted or furthered your education? Keep us involved in your life beyond Truman.
Why Should I Update?
- Expand your career. Truman alumni can be a valuable resource whether you are looking for a job or have a position you need filled.
- Connect with current students through mentoring, assisting in resume building and interview practices.
- Build relationships with other alumni through alumni events, fundraising, the Alumni Travel Program and other activities. Share your Truman experience with others.
- Leave your legacy. Learn about volunteer opportunities, support scholarships and make a difference for future students.
How Do I Update?
- Fill out the online update form.
- You can also submit your update by registering for TruView to be part of the Bulldogs Online Alumni Directory. Once your Username and ID Number are emailed back to you, you can finish signing up for TruView. Log in here (look for the ALUMNI tab in TruView).
- Class Notes for the Truman Review can be submitted in either the online update form or through TruView/Bulldogs Online Alumni Directory.
Email us at email@example.com.
"The atmosphere at Truman is warm. People here are friendly and are willing to help you whenever you need it. Also, there are plenty of organizations available to help international students to make new friends, understand new cultures, and enjoy life in America."
– Anh Duc M., Mathematics & Economics, Vietnam