Update Your Information
value in the nation among public colleges & universities (Consumers Digest 2015)
As a graduate of Truman State University, you are part of the Truman family. We care about what you're doing, and where your Truman experience has taken you. Whether you're looking to network, grow relationships or give back to the university, we want to hear from you.
Have you moved, gotten married, changed jobs, been promoted or furthered your education? Keep us involved in your life beyond Truman.
Why Should I Update?
- Expand your career. Truman alumni can be a valuable resource whether you are looking for a job or have a position you need filled.
- Connect with current students through mentoring, assisting in resume building and interview practices.
- Build relationships with other alumni through alumni events, fundraising, the Alumni Travel Program and other activities. Share your Truman experience with others.
- Leave your legacy. Learn about volunteer opportunities, support scholarships and make a difference for future students.
How Do I Update?
- Fill out the online update form.
- You can also submit your update by registering for TruView to be part of the Bulldogs Online Alumni Directory. Once your Username and ID Number are emailed back to you, you can finish signing up for TruView. Log in here (look for the ALUMNI tab in TruView).
- Class Notes for the Truman Review can be submitted in either the online update form or through TruView/Bulldogs Online Alumni Directory.
Email us at email@example.com.
"I instantly had a connection with people who could provide great advice on things from sites to see and where to eat, to what neighborhood to live in, and where to buy my CTA pass. It's a very supportive network of individuals that helped me break into a new city and establish my life after graduation."
– Baillie Cloyd (’09), Chicago Alumni Chapter