Just a few hours away from Kirksville is the largest population of Truman alumni! The St. Louis Alumni Chapter offers a variety of events that emphasize fun, local culture, and of course, supporting Truman!
You’ll be surprised to find how many connections Truman has with the city. The St. Louis Alumni Chapter frequents both Bulldog and professional athletic events. Participating in Bulldog community in St. Louis will definitely help you feel more at home!
2018 Chapter Events:
- January 20: St. Louis Panel at Hilton
- January 25: Truman vs. Maryville Basketball Games
- February 10: Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate Tour & Lunch
- March 24: TruCare Service Event at Habitat for Humanity
- April 21: St. Louis Science Center Event
- May 19: Bulldogs at the Park
- June 16: Art Museum Tour
- July 29: New Student Send-Off Event
- August 18: MUNY Memories Exhibit Event at Missouri History Museum
- September 18: St. Louis Tour
- October 6: Football Tailgate at McKendree
- Lisa Buckley (’10), President
- Jason Turk (’02), Past President & Alumni Board Representative
- Isaac Robinson III (’12), Vice President
- Christopher McKinney (’06), Treasurer
- Phillip Campbell (’06), Secretary
- Carol Keller-Michaelis (’78), Alumni Board Representative & Executive Board
- Suzanne Barnes (’08), Executive Board
- Sharon (Hogan) Husmann (’83), Executive Board
- Sharon Munden (’91), Executive Board
The best part of being part of an alumni chapter is the ability to take Truman with you. You’re consistently meeting new people from all walks of life and careers, allowing you to continuously build your network.