Living in the hustle and bustle of Chicago can be very exciting, but sometimes it’s nice to be around others that appreciate a smaller community like Truman. In the Chicago Alumni Chapter, there are opportunities to volunteer, have fun, and support Truman!
Come share experiences with the Chicago Bulldog Community!
2018 Chapter Events:
- February 18: Loop Happy Hour (Welcome December Grads!)
- March 18: TruCare Service Event
- April 14: Wine Tasting at Lynfred Winery
- May 18: Loop Happy Hour (Welcome May Grads!)
- September 18: Loop Happy Hour
- October 18: Truman Connect Cocktail Reception
- Mary Weingartner (’93), President
- Lori (Colburn) Smerz (’93), Secretary
- Sean Morris (’05), Treasurer
- Baillie Cloyd (’09), Event Chair
- Ashley (Hanson) Weinrich (’05), Social Media Chair
- Lizz Esfeld (’10), Alumni Board Representative
I instantly had a connection with people who could provide great advice on things from sites to see and where to eat, to what neighborhood to live in, and where to buy my CTA pass. It’s a very supportive network of individuals that helped me break into a new city and establish my life after graduation.
March 27, 2018
Please join us for this event designed to honor those who have held the position of Truman State University President throughout the past 150 years and to celebrate their invaluable contributions in leading Truman to this special moment in time. All 16 past presidents will be represented. Saturday, April 14, 2018 Ophelia Parrish Performance Hall • 4 p.m. […]
March 2, 2018
The monthlong TruCare service initiative will again take place throughout March, giving everyone with a Truman connection an opportunity to show how dedicated the University is to service. Designed as a way for alumni and friends to share in the spirit of the Big Event, TruCare allows anyone with a Truman affiliation to count service […]