The Arizona Alumni Chapter is unlike any other. Members consist of recent grads looking for a new adventure, families enjoying the desert heat, and snowbirds trying to flee the harsh Missouri winters!
The Chapter events are unique and catered to people of all ages and interests. Hike up Camelback, meet up for lunch and great conversation, or join one of the new exciting events being planned!
Find everything you loved about the Midwest out in the Arizona desert! There’s a Bulldog community waiting to make you feel at home, no matter how many miles we are from Kirksville.
2018 Chapter Events:
- February 3: Alumni Brunch and Kirksville Reunion, Mesa
- February 24: Ronza Party, Phoenix
- March 31: Bulldogs Annual Hike, Phoenix
- May 5: Giving Back at St. Mary’s Food Bank, Phoenix
- July 21: Road Trip to the Mountains, Flagstaff
- August 15: Hawaiian Night at Hula’s Modern Tiki, Phoenix
- October 5: National Truman Spirit Day
- October 24: Trivia Night, Tempe
- Vid Vidyasagara (’92), President
- Douglas Zahnd (’97), Vice President
- Cate Lahart (’08), Secretary
- Austin Bradley (’10), Treasurer
- Mike Whitney (’94), Past President
I left Kirksville and moved 1,400 miles away. Joining the Arizona Alumni Chapter was great for celebrating the transition. Right away, I met new people with their own stories of Kirksville. Even though there is a wide variety of ages in our chapter, there are many shared memories.
August 14, 2017
Truman has been designated as one of only 20 public colleges profiled as a best buy in “Fiske Guide to Colleges 2018.” To receive a “Best Buy” designation, schools had to have high academic rankings, an inexpensive or moderate price, and a high quality of student life on campus. This year’s edition marks the 34th […]
August 14, 2017
On Sept. 2, the University will officially be 150 years old. To celebrate the sesquicentennial anniversary, there will be a variety of activities throughout the 2017-18 academic year. For additional information on events and future updates, check out the sesquicentennial website at 150.truman.edu.