- Open your web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, FireFox, etc.).
- If you have already created your TruView password, skip to step 8, if not go to step 3.
- Visit the following address: http://myaccount.truman.edu
- Enter your User Name: This code is located in the top right hand corner of your Financial Aid award letter.
- Enter your Truman (Banner) ID Number, your date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Create a security question and answer. This question will be used in place of the last four digits of your Social Security Number for future password resets. We recommend setting a question and answer that will be easy for you to remember, but hard for others to guess.
- Enter and confirm your new password.
- Visit truview.truman.edu. You should see a login screen, with the heading TruView.
- Enter your User Name and password (this would be the password you created in step 7).
- Click the "Login" button. The main TruView page should appear.
- Click on the "Student" or "Accepted Student" tab.
- Click the "Award Acknowledgement" link on the left side of the screen.
- Follow the instructions on each page to complete the process.
- Remember to log out when you are finished.
If you have decided not to attend Truman you may also access the site to cancel your aid awards.
If you have any questions or problems logging in, please contact the Help Desk at 660-785-4544. Please contact the Financial Aid Office at 800-892-7792 if you have questions concerning completion of the form.